Do you or your loved one need help to live safely at home?
Attend an informational seminar to learn how LIFE can help keep you or your loved at home with all the care you need as you age.
Location & Times:
Hoss’s Steak and Sea House –
1151 Harrisburg Pike, Carlisle, PA
*Includes a complimentary lunch/dinner.
Thursday, August 10, at 11am OR 6pm
Tuesday, August 29, at 11am OR 6pm
Seating is limited. To reserve a seat, please fill out the form below or call 717-728-5433.
Learn more about this unique program:
- More than traditional home care or adult day care.
- Helps people age 55+ with significant health issues manage and live at home.
- Provides all healthcare and supports needed from a professional healthcare team with a small caseload.
- Provides transportation for healthcare needs.
- Enables socialization, making new friends, and maintaining dignity and independence.
- Covered by Medicare and Medicaid with no out of pocket cost for most Medicaid recipients!
Sponsored by SpiriTrust Lutheran LIFE, a unique program of all inclusive care for older adults that provides all the care and support needed to help keep you or your loved one at home instead of a nursing home.
If you cannot attend or would like information sooner, please call 717-728-5433.