Do you or your loved one need help to live safely at home?
Attend a free lunch and learn about how LIFE can help keep you or your loved at home with all the care you need as you age.
Location & Times:
Carlisle American Legion Post 101
142 North Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA
Includes a hot lunch.
Monday, December 4, 2017
Seating is limited. To reserve a seat, please fill out the form below or call 717-728-5433.
Learn more about this unique program:
- More than traditional home care or adult day care.
- Helps people age 55+ with significant health issues manage and live at home.
- Provides all healthcare and supports needed from a professional healthcare team with a small caseload.
- Provides transportation for healthcare needs.
- Enables socialization, making new friends, and maintaining dignity and independence.
- Covered by Medicare and Medicaid with no out of pocket cost for most Medicaid recipients!
Sponsored by SpiriTrust Lutheran LIFE, a unique program of all inclusive care for older adults that provides all the care and support needed to help keep you or your loved one at home instead of a nursing home.
If you cannot attend or would like information sooner, please call 717-728-5433.