The LIFE program is nationally recognized as a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). The interdisciplinary team at SpiriTrust Lutheran LIFE combines professional care with personal attention.
Both in participants’ homes and at the LIFE Center, we are committed to their wellbeing, dignity and peace of mind. We continually adjust a participant’s care plan for optimal quality of life. LIFE’s all-inclusive approach helps improve the health and happiness of our participants.
SpiriTrust Lutheran LIFE services include:
- Primary medical care and specialty services
- Medical supplies and equipment
- Laboratory and diagnostic services
- Prescription drugs and medication management
- 24/7 access to emergency or urgent care
- Acute hospitalization and ambulance services
- Vision, dental, hearing and podiatry care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Nutritional counseling and meals
- Home health care and personal care
- Day services and recreational therapy
- Social services and behavioral health care
- Chaplain services
Call us or complete a contact form to learn more.